Search Workshop on Electronic Resources
Electronic resources are operating in different centers around the world to capture and disseminate knowledge to all parts of the world. The principles of search are same among most electronic resources and knowing such principles will enhance the search for a faster and more accurate research articles in the field of research.
1. Introduction to literature review
2. to understanding the sources of information (Global Knowledge)
3. Understanding the general principles of search in a variety of electronic resources.
4. How to access a variety of electronic resources.
5.Ways to reduce the frequency of search for a scholar
Topics covered in the workshop:
1. Introduction to literature (literature review) of research projects
2. Types of information resources
3. Electronic Resources Available
4. Fundamentals of Search
5. Introduction to alert the electronic resources
Prerequisites for participation in the Searchworkshop on electric sources:
• Workshops orientation (study design, search qualifying, preliminary statistics, components of an article)
Efforts have been made by different stakeholders in different departmentsof theUniversity in electronic resources searching. According to a writer’s experiences in his book “Introduction to methods of searching the information resources of the Internet” and teaching in various searchworkshops at the university level, indicates the need for academic users to be familiar with searching for information from electronic sources.